Monday, May 9, 2011

My Birthday Wish (63 this year and holding - about 40+ years with the dragon!)

My Birthday Wish (63 this year and holding - about 40+ years with the dragon!)


Bulletin from the cause: Hepatitis Education Awareness and Liver Support
Go to Cause on Facebook http://www.causes.com/causes/192539
Posted By: PS Pam

To: Members in Hepatitis Education Awareness and Liver Support
My Birthday Wish (63 this year and holding - about 40+ years with the dragon!)

Hello, and thanks for checking out my Birthday Wish!

For my birthday on May 22nd, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $1000 for Hepatitis Education Awareness and Liver Support. It's a great cause that educates, supports and advocates for Hepatitis - especially Hepatitis C!

I chose Hepatitis Education Awareness and Liver Support because we need help to educate and advocate wherever and whenever we can!

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can destigmatize Hep C, educate the general public about Hep C and why it is so important to get tested and seek medical advice for possible treatment! If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.

Thanks so much,

PSPam

http://www.HEALSoftheSouth.org has a PayPal button or http://www.causes.com/causes/192539

Call to Action
Fundraising Project: H E A L S OF THE SOUTH INC
Donate

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.